Now a days, it seems like people in their 20s don’t have it all figured out.
So, I ask the question: “why are people so concerned with dating in their 20s when they don’t even know who they want to be yet?”
I mean, come on.
It’s likely in the next few years you’ll be a totally different person with a different set of goals and ideas about the world.
Why are you so obsessed with finding someone to go through those ups and downs with?
For me, I’ve given up on dating in my 20s.
I think it’s dumb.
I need to take all the free time I have right now and throw it into my career and education.
Here are the benefits of dating yourself in your 20s:
- You can dedicate all of your free time to yourself and figuring out the impact you’d like to make in this world.
- You won’t be swayed by a guy to make any decisions that might not correlate with your ideal next step.
- You won’t be stressed about guys or dating.
- You’ll be happier. Being productive by yourself can be more fulfilling than being someone’s counterpart.
- You can make all choices independently, without anyone else’s opinion.
- After you’ve figured yourself out, guys will find you so much more attractive. A girl with a clear vision is 100% hotter than one who has no clue what they’re doing.
Now, I know not everyone will agree with me on this but it’s working for me.
I went from stressing out over stupid guy drama to really making big moves in my career.
So, I’m down to date myself till I feel ready to add someone else to the equation.
What do you think? Could you date yourself? Let us know in the comments below or our anonymous email account: email@example.com ❤